1. Medic G et al. Short- and long-term health consequences of sleep
disruption. Nature and Science of Sleep (2017):9 151–161
2. Besedovsky L et al. The Sleep-Immune Crosstalk in Health and Disease. Physiol Rev. (2019); 99(3): 1325–1380.
3. Simpson EL et al. Association of Inadequately Controlled Disease and Disease Severity With Patient-Reported Disease Burden in Adults With Atopic Dermatitis. JAMA Dermatol. (2018);154(8):903-912
4. Xu Y et al. Childhood atopic dermatitis as a precursor for developing attention deficit/ hyperactivity disorder. International Journal of Immunopathology and Pharmacology (2020); 34: 1–10
5. Drucker AM et al. The Burden of Atopic Dermatitis: Summary of a Report for the National Eczema Association. Journal of Investigative Dermatology (2017); 137: 2630